Deepika Padukone recently did a photo shoot for an eyewear brand that she endorses. The dimpled beauty is looking absolutely stunning in the...

Check out Deepika Padukone’s stunning photo shoot

10:38 Unknown 0 Comments








Deepika Padukone recently did a photo shoot for an eyewear brand that she endorses. The dimpled beauty is looking absolutely stunning in the video.
It has been photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth and Deepika has been styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania for the shoot. In the behind-the-scenes video she said that her favourite shot was the one where she is eating an ice cream.
“I am very happy that I had an opportunity to work with Ellen (Von Unwerth) today. I think everyone wants to work with her at some point in their career. It’s a dream come true for us and it was so fun and I want to thank Vogue for putting this together. Out of all the shots that we have done I think the one that really sums up what I feel is the ice cream eating shot, because out of 24 hours for about 22 hours I am only thinking about food,” she said.
On the work front, Deepika is busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ with alleged beau Ranveer Singh and Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Tamasha’ with Ranbir Kapoor.
Watch Deepika’s stunning photo shoot and behind-the-scenes video here.





source: youtube

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.