Queen of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut has stolen the heart of her fans with her acting and dialogues delivery style. She is particularly known i...

Queen Rule:10 Boldest statements by Kangana Ranaut

00:41 Unknown 0 Comments

Queen of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut has stolen the heart of her fans with her acting and dialogues delivery style. She is particularly known in the media for expressing her honest opinions in public and is frequently credited as one of the most fashionable Indian celebrities. Here we bring to you 10 boldest statements by Kangana Ranaut :

"When you are doing larger than life films with superstars, you don’t get equal opportunities. Roles are written for them because the audience goes to watch them. But I want a role which is of equal importance.” She further added, “At 18, I wanted to work with the creme de la creme because I thought that was the only way to be successful. But I don’t think any A-lister has done as many B-grade films as I have. Today, all I want is 50:50 on paper.”

“When you date, marriage is not on your mind since first you don’t have an understanding of the equation or the relationship. However, I am very open to timepass romance,” Kangana said at the trailer launch of Katti Batti. She is also open to the idea of a live-in relationship. “To each to its own. I think it is about how that person makes you feel. If there is trust and faith, then go ahead and take the relationship to next level.”

“Image means a lot. It is everything in the business that we are in. The kind of roles which you get, people identify with your roles, and it then leads to the kind of brands you get. Overall the business is completely based on the kind of image that you have.”

“At one point, I was ill-treated, considered untouchable and rude things were said to me, despite no provocation from my side. I was mocked for my accent and then they made fun of my dressing sense. And most of all I was crucified for being an outsider in an island full of people with lineage. It was scary.”

“In this industry ‘Just Good Friends’ means a f*ck buddy who’s been promoted.”

“Forget the credit, they (male actors) take all the money as well. We don’t get paid even one-third of what male actors get. It’s not so much about the money, but it’s about (being a) woman. When it comes to paying us, they (filmmakers) wouldn’t want to, just because I am a girl. This is very unfair. I think our generation has the responsibility to bring women of the industry to a position where they not only get respect but in every way they should be respected and their graph should be respected.”
( you may also like : Bollywood's sexiest divas who started their careers as Models )

“I am ashamed of celebrities who endorse fairness creams.”

“It (marriage) is an individual choice… whether he or she wants to get married or not. I believe it should be a choice and not a compulsion. I think we should not pressurise girls or boys for their future, marriage or anything. What do you want to become in life, do you want to get married, how do you want to live.”

“I am not a very easy person to be with, I am very stubborn. I have hang ups. I am not one of those people expected to do the expected. But at the same time I have always taken the responsibility of my actions.” ( read also : Bollywood Divas And Their First On-Screen Kiss )

“I think where I am right now, I am not scared of anything. I had nothing when I came in this industry and now I have immense confidence in myself. I am not answerable to anyone, and I live my life on my own terms.”

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.